Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
Blockchain application development is hard.
Fewer than 1% of developers have experience with this technology but it is increasingly clear that everyone on the planet will be positively impacted in the coming years by blockchain, as meaningful applications are built and adoption increases.
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprise and public sector.
We abstract away complexity so developers can devote their time and efforts to building game-changing solutions for a better tomorrow.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of â¬16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, and offices in Europe (Belgium), MEA (Dubai), India (Delhi), and APAC (Singapore). We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work.
We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
This position is fully remote, but we can only consider candidates based in the APAC region.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
As an Account Executive (for the APAC region) in a hunter role here at SettleMint, you will be responsible forÂ sourcing new customers and business contacts, demonstrating the value and benefits of our Enterprise Blockchain platform, driving sales, and maintaining strong customer relations, with theÂ ultimate scope to increase theÂ license subscription Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR).
In this role, you will act asÂ a trusted advisor for our prospects and customers from a Web 3 and Blockchain perspective.
You must be excited to prospect continuously, to build your qualified sales pipeline. In parallel, you would be receiving qualified leads from the Sales Development Representatives along with leads from our marketing initiatives.
You are expected to be a self-motivated sales professional with a genuine passion to solve customer problems.
Willingness to travel, and attend events and conferences, along with successfully driving end-to-end sales cycles with Enterprises is key for this position.
- Hunter role, delivering monthly new sales targets by managing a pipeline of opportunities generated by your Sales Development (SDR) colleagues as well as your own prospecting.
- Nurture prospective clients through the full sales process from product demonstration to trial and close
- Build and nurture client relationships throughout the sales cycles.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
- Engage with the Sales and business leadership to coordinate marketing and sales activities
- Update the CRM to document all activities on opportunities and follow-ups.
What we are looking for
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.Â Fluently inÂ additional Asian languages is a big plus
Prior experience of at least 5 years,Â in selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers (preferably Banking and Public Sector) in the APAC region.
You have prior experience (at least 5 years) in full-cycle sales for B2B Enterprise SaaS, with an exceptional track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
You are results-driven, tenacious and a strong team player.
You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. Hubspot)
You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and can liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
You have experience in negotiating and closing SaaS deal sizes of at least USD 100k-250K/year in terms of annual contract value (ACV) and sales cycles of 4-8 months
Nice to have
Experience selling large enterprises (financial institutions, supply chain etc.)
Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Attractive salary package
- Commission based on performance
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Clear targets and clear rewards when you crush them
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
- Resume screening
- 1st Interview with Recruiter
- 2nd Interview with Team
- 3rd Interview with Hiring Manager
- Take-home assessment
- Assessment review (and potentially an additional follow up call)
- 4th Interview with VP of Finance and/or CEO
- Reference check
Inclusivity and belonging.
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone, and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
SettleMint is a remote-first company, with our work culture and company policies centered around remote work. Operating from various locations around the globe, with offices in Leuven (Europe), Dubai (UEA/MEA), Singapore,Â Tokyo (APAC), and Delhi (India), employees are linked to their nearest regional office but are empowered to work remotely, in the office or anything in-between that they find most comfortable.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse and inclusive team.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/178774→