Overview of the Role
PagerDuty is looking for a salesperson who is tech savvy and loves to have fun! Weâre looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing sales and is able to run a live demo to a tech audience.
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota.
Since PagerDuty is customer centric, the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing a wide range of current customers from 300 employees up to $2B in turnover.
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key partners within accounts through both onsite visits and via web conference tools
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDutyâs product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities
- Prioritize opportunities and synchronize your internal team to provide rare customer experience and ensure 100% happiness
- Meet and exceed PagerDuty’s monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in Salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 3+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and to C level executives
- Possess previous Salesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A consistent track record of success selling into Commercial and Mid Market accounts
- Effective time management, deal management, account planning, and analytical skills
- Prior experience with sales process or qualification methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude with the capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/149262→