A âMagic Quadrantâ leader and known innovator, Ivaluaâs solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
As an Ivalua Account Executive you will be focused on new customer acquisition supporting the Public Sector industry. Our Account Executives are motivated, tenacious, self-starters who are experienced selling Enterprise SaaS/Cloud Enterprise Software into Senior Level Executives and owning the sales process from beginning to end.
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each account, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Prospecting, building pipeline, and selling Ivalua Solutions to net new Enterprise accounts
- Engage with C-level executives to position strategic value proposition and quarterback the deal to closure
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Orchestrate prospect and internal teams to collaboratively build Customer Strategy Plans
- Develop and deliver world-class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Accurate forecasting (benchmark +/- 10%)
- Maintain the system of record within our internal system
- 5+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience in the Public Sector industry
- Procurement or Supply Chain domain knowledge
- Experience selling value to the enterprise
- Consistent and proven track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Strong executive presence
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing deals
- Ability to prospect within greenfield accounts
- Organized and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization, great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Financial Acumen
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent experience required
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/119193→