ABOUT NIFTYâS, Inc.
Nifty’s connects fans to what they love most through NFT-powered collectibles, experiences and rewards. Our innovative NFT platform and easy-to-use interface enable communities to collect and trade digital art and other collectibles from their favorite brands and creators. Leveraging eco-friendly blockchain technology, Niftyâs empowers our partners with a premium, flexible and secure platform to launch their NFTs and make them discoverable by Niftyâs global community. Niftyâs is a fully remote company.
- Serve as a client lead or contributing team member, helping to execute all phases of a project, for one or more clients
- Internal point person for project updates, assets, and approvals.
- Client-facing point-of-contact for reporting, asset gathering, and approvals.
- Project performance reporting (sales, website, social media, press, etc)
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management through project lifetime.
- Maintaining timeline and ensuring efficiency across project stakeholders.
- Managing third-party vendors from contracting through fulfillment.
- Quality control of any / all commercial partners associated assets (on-site branding, marketing materials, NFTs).
- Contribute creativity, passion and expertise to an entrepreneurial team environment where everyoneâs voice is heard and highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in project or account management in either the media and/or entertainment space.
- Knowledge or experience in crypto, NFT or Web3 is preferred
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) is preferred
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
*Note: This position is contract-to-hire
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/180241→