- Accounting Assistant*
- Princeton, NJ (Remote)
- Salary:* $22-$23
Opportunity to work with the largest diagnostic company in the country.
- Benefits of this Role:*
- *100% **Remote*
- *Opportunity **to work with the Head of Revenue Accountant*
- *Medical, **dental, and vision *
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete
- Using journals and ledgers
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Skills:* Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Top Skills Details:* Using journals and ledgers. Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures. Debit, credit, and total accounts.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* 2-3 years of accounting experience
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120616→