Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities
Global Atlantic is seeking a candidate to join the newly formed investment reporting data integrity group. This candidate will help drive the development and execution of investment reporting data integrity checks to ensure the accuracy of the investment data, partnering with IT to execute on the buildout of our investment reporting warehouse, including scoping and testing of investment reports to support external reporting, internal reporting and analytics. All candidates must, in addition to possessing the specific qualifications cited below, work well within a complex, fast-paced, fluid environment, and have a proven ability to execute results timely and accurately as well as adherence to strict deadlines. All candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in establishing the processes and checks on data to ensure the accuracy of indicative investment data
- Responsible for the daily review of key financial data fields to ensure the accuracy of GAAP, STAT and Reinsurance reporting
- Execute testing related to the buildout of our reporting warehouse, liaison between IT and Investment Accounting to develop automated reporting for investments that supports internal management reporting and external regulatory reporting.
- Responsible for creating new accounts in the ledger and subledger for new transactions or asset classes within investment accounting.
- Responsible for management and coordination of adjustments in the reporting warehouse for all investment accounting related items.
- Responsible for SVO filings with the NAIC for securities
- Perform frequent ad hoc analysis and assist with special projects, as requested.
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting or Finance..
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Investment Accounting and/or Investment Operations, with a foundational understanding of the upstream processes and impacts to downstream accounting and reporting.
- Experience in buildout of investment reporting warehouse and investment data governance
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with investment accounting systems (Clearwater) helpful.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel; data warehouse design or support a plus.
- Program knowledge such as SQL, Python, SASS a plus
- Pro-active, detail oriented, deadline driven; possess excellent documentation and analysis skills.
- Results oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment with limited direct supervision.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to successfully handle competing priorities and multiple deliverables.
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Berwyn, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlanticâs base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlanticâs total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $79,474 to $151,379.
*This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/153441→