About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the Rootstock (RSK) Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform – the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Everyday our teams come to work to build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
We are seeking an Agility Coach/Scrum Master to join our newly created Tech Programs & Productivity team. You will be required to apply your knowledge, skills and experiences of agile, scrum, software development lifecycle, and coaching to help mature our Agile Framework and its implementation. You will partner continuously with many stakeholders daily to help Technology to excel in achieving IOV Labs Purpose, Vision and Mission.
The primary goal is to support the teams to deliver value through agile ways of working. Without prescribing processes, the role is focused on supporting the needs of those teams to succeed in their mission. Using your skills you will help Squads/Pods & Teams focus on efficiency, predictability and delivery of product value. You will be directly involved in their ongoing success. You must be passionate about people and their development.
As a skilled practitioner in Agile and Scrum, you must bring a can do attitude and pragmatic approach to helping IOV Labs achieve technical excellence.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Tech Programs & Productivity, and will play a key role in accelerating the adoption of Agile & Scrum throughout Technology.
What Youâll Be Doing
- Organising and managing communications with stakeholders and senior leaders on Squad and Team execution and delivery.
- Developing and providing ongoing project status, summaries, scorecards and strategic program/project performance trends to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Working with the Tech Leaders & Product Experts to align cross-functional squads abd teams with the product vision, sprint goals etc
- Supporting the running and maturing of agile/scrum practices in all Squads/Pods and Teams
- Identifying the needs and support teams in finding solutions to issues such as being predictable, efficient and focused on delivery of customer value with fast feedback cycles
- Embracing the concept of continuous learning in your own journey, and instil the same in the squads/teams/pods you coach
- Creating an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Ensuring partnership with key stakeholders (e.g., Product Squads, RIF & Rootstock Development Teams) to ensure Agile & Scrum reduce friction and/or achieve outcomes
What You Bring to the Table
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum Framework and its application in multi-functional Product Squads/Pods
- Agile coaching capabilities (knowledge, skills and experience)
- Focused discipline, attention to detail, adaptability, creativity and can do attitude
- Experience in developing and implementing an Agile framework in a dispersed technology team
- Understand how to use KPIs, metrics and data to drive improvements, such as velocity and throughput
- Excellent stakeholder management, an influencer with great communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Previous working experience within a startup environment & preferably within the Fintech or Blockchain space
- A structured mind and an organised approach to work
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Spanish verbal and written skills are desirable but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Great to have: Experience in working in remote company & remote working best practices
- Commitment to work effectively and efficiently across multiple time zones with fully remote Squads/Pods & Teams (the majority of our people operate across the Americas and Europe/Africa)
What Youâll Get Back
- Competitive salary, annual bonus.
- 100% remote working (External Employee)
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours – youâre free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counselling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to… build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision isâ¦ a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- Weâre on a mission toâ¦ provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralised technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/242776→