We are a YC S16 graduate and believe in quickly iterating on features to build products that people want. We deploy multiple times a day and work within a hybrid kanban/scrum system. We believe in the agile manifesto, but not the industry straight jacket that has arisen around what it means to be “agile”. Build stuff that works, communicate across the company, react quickly to degradations in system/feature performance, have ideas on how to solve ever-evolving problems, respect and collaborate with fellow CareRevengineers, CareRevers, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with our mobile development team to build a cohesive experience for our users both internally and externally.
- Participate in the full app life-cycle from design, build, deploy, test and release to play store, having a significant impact on our mobile experience.
What Weâre Looking For:
While you should have many of these skills, not all are required.
- 5+ years of native Android development
- Experience building sound clean code using Kotlin and Android SDK
- Deep knowledge of Android design and development patterns, building from the ground up
- You have proficiency with MVVM architecture or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience using Android architecture components
- Some travel required, up to 10%
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/140680→