Area Sales Leader
As an Area Sales Leader, you learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ExtraHopâs products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends. Your primary responsibility for the role is managing a team of in-region quota-carrying sales managers. The field sales team is responsible for increasing revenue in assigned regions/territories/districts through identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales and partnerships with resellers.
- Drive agreed-upon sales strategies and processes to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Development of sales plan including target setting and allocating named accounts.
- Great teamwork ethics are required to run a successful sales team which should run as a team vs. a collection of individuals.
- Hire, train, motivate and retain an effective sales force.
- Role model team leadership and management qualities.
- Management of the teamâs pipeline, qualify, and accurately forecast business.
- Provide timely and accurate field feedback to other departments within ExtraHop.
- Accurately forecast business on a weekly basis.
- Work proactively with resellers and partners to grow business in your territory.
- Meet/Exceed sales team booking target and Proof of Value (PoV) plan.
- Assist the Regional Sales Managers
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues in existing customer installations.
- Identify prospects for ExtraHop products through cold calls, and lead follow-up and face-to-face meetings.
- Build a qualified pipeline to cover four times the assigned target.
- Work with their Inside Sales team and align best on best practices.
- Define win-strategy for key opportunities.
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory.
- Present and demonstrate ExtraHop products to customers.
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary.
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in the assigned customer base.
- Ensure resellers and field sales engineers and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier.
- Coach and support the ramp-up and development of the sales force capabilities.
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory.
- Become the executive sponsor in the assigned region for key customers.
- Keep Salesforce hygiene within the required parameters.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, business, or engineering).
- 5-10 years managing remote field sales teams.
- Track history of success selling technical solutions.
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop’s value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven history of sales success in security / cloud / network / application management or related IT infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior-level executives.
- Solid understanding of enterprise security.
- Acute commercial skills with an understanding of how to support Cloud, Capex, Opex and finance requirements.
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in a dynamic culture.
- Existing senior-level relationships at a wide range of enterprise accounts in your assigned territory.
- Ability to travel
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/150868→