Fender Musical Instrument Corporation is located in Scottsdale, AZ. (âFMICâ) Within our Dealer Support Team, we are focused on supporting B2B customers, providing a best-in-class experience, and being the knowledge base for our customers. Our teamâs mission is to be a part of a successful customer service team that empowers players at every stage worldwide.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; itâs a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be entrusted with the critical responsibility of providing direct communication and customer service support to FMIC dealers via phone, e-mail, web chat, fax and print mail. We are looking for someone who knows our products inside-and-out and who can eat, breathe and sing about guitars, amps and accessories all day long.
About the job:
- Manage B2B Dealer Support inquiries via email, phone and chat in a customer-centric call-center environment and ensure resolution in timely manner
- Document all interactions into CRM system according to department guidelines and maintain a high-level of consistency.
- Follow up and fulfill customer inquiries related, but not limited to, order status, tracking, return authorizations, shipping discrepancies, and credits.
- Problem-solve and process transactions in SAP.
- Responsible to meet and maintain team KPIâs, as defined by the direct leaders of the Customer Service team
- Continuously learn about Fender products and maintain working knowledge.
- Provide support to resolve customer service matters through direct telephone conversation and email communications with US, Mexico, Latin America, South America, and Canada based Dealers and Distributors.
- Enhance relationship between customers and the company.
- Participate in service-oriented video training, conferences, online events or meetings.
What you need:
- A minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent experience
- Bilingual ability in English and Spanish highly preferred
- 2-years of experience in a customer service contact center role that includes being held accountable for call and case resolution metric
- Experience in the Music Industry/Retail is a plus, but not required
- Experience with CRM and web chat platforms in a call center environment preferred
- SAP experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with MS Office products – Excel, Word, and Outlook at a minimum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of team-orientation
- Excellent detail-orientation and strong organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to be a very driven self-starter that may be asked to work independently and remotely where applicable
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the worldâs leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes FenderÂ®, SquierÂ®, GretschÂ®, JacksonÂ®, EVHÂ®, CharvelÂ® and Groove TubesÂ®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteransâ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120564→