As a Backend Engineer on the DevEx team, you will be working on helping design and build backend services that power the internal business logic of QuickNode. You will contribute to building new Typescript systems which drive millions of dollars in revenue. This role will focus very heavily on greenfield projects.
Weâre looking for a self-starter who is communication-focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design/architecture for our systems.
*Note that this position does not involve heavy interaction with Web3 technologies, but it is Web3-adjacent. You donât need any Web3 experience to excel in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Write effective and scalable code in Typescript
- Help work on an account system
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Review new feature impact on an application, recognizing potential risks
- Help us build APIs to serve our internal customers and partners
- Occasional on-call rotation duty to respond to after-hours system incidents.
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
What You’ll Bring
- Expert knowledge of Typescript, Postgres, Redis, internal APIs, system design
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third-parties
- Significant experience on implementing OAuth/OIDC/SAML compliant services
- Deep experience with SQL
- Go Experience
- Familiarity with Web3 and surrounding ecosystem
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/177828→