sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX’s platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow â giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.Â
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
Weâre on a mission to open the worldâs financial markets to everyone and weâre looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the Position
As a Software Engineer on our Trading Infrastructure team, you will help us develop scalable infrastructure that processes millions of orders each day while providing cutting edge services to high-end financial customers. An ideal candidate is someone with hands-on experience designing and implementing trading systems in the traditional finance or crypto trading industry using Golang.
What Youâll Do
- Work on features to increase the speed and functionality of our trading infrastructure: whether it’s new trading algorithms, exchange integrations, performance improvements, or new features for the platform
- Play an active role in executing our system architecture and roadmap
- Collaborate with our Product Management team to form a plan of attack for a new features, optimize performance of services and write tests
- Grow to become an expert in understanding our entire trading systems and all associated services
- Use deductive reasoning to solve complex problems that potentially exist beyond the scope of your local environment
- Knowledge of Order types and routing, exchange management and systems performance is required
- Experience building high performance, low latency distributed trading systems
- At least 3 years experience working with Golang (preferred), C#, C++, or JavaÂ
- Self-starter, capable of handling projects from the idea phase all the way into customers’ hands and beyond
- You take pride in code quality and test infrastructure while prioritizing execution speed, security, and the end-user experienceÂ
- Ability to work overlapping hours with North American time zones
Not Required, but Nice to Have
- You have a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Data manipulation – SQL and Snowflake is a plus
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/179278→