US-based salary range: $100K – $160K per year
Hi, we’re Banzai!
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That’s why our mission is to make marketing more human.
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
Banzai is looking for a Product Designer to join our team! As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for defining and designing the look and feel of the Demio app. You’ll partner with our product and engineering teams to build engaging experiences for our partner businesses and end users. You will leverage design thinking and product strategy to create innovative experiences and features across the Banzai ecosystem.
Expectations of Role:
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Bring new product features to life through designs
- Sketch and prototype ideas and solutions to ensure end-user satisfaction
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and other stakeholders to understand user problems and get feedback on design solutions
- Be an active partner in crafting the roadmap and actively engage with key stakeholders to drive product design decisions
- Lead the discussion around strong design practices (accessibility, usability, etc.)
- Make UX discoveries with product teams remotely with end-users
- Help establish data-driven design practices in the company
What an average day/week looks like:
- Connect with the product team to identify the different needs each day
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- 4+ year of product design experience with web/mobile applications
- Experience building a SaaS and B2B product
- A self-starter, able to drive the design process by yourself and communicate the decisions to the team to build consensus
- Comfortable with end-to-end processes from ideation to shipping and beyond
- Experience using & maintaining a design system
- Attention to detail and strong visual skills and understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
- A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration
- Experience designing a web-based SaaS application
- Experience working in a remote-first environment
- 401(k) plan (US based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO policy (salaried) or hourly PTO policy
- Remote first company
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/banzai-product-designer-1→