Nice to meet you, weâre Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
Weâre looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We’re inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would beâ¦
A proactive individual eager to learn about both internal and customer-facing healthcare operations at a fast-paced, dynamic startup. This will involve remote interaction with patients enrolled in the Vesta program, administrative support for multiple, cross-functional teams within Operations, and comprehensive coordination of key processes that are foundational to customer and patient satisfaction with the Vesta experience. In this capacity, this individual will need to marry critical thinking and analytic skills to execute on assigned tasks with rigor, efficiency, and quality.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Communicate with Vestaâs patient and their caregivers in an empathetic, kind manner throughout their onboarding, training, and ongoing engagement with the Vesta program
- Support remote clinical practice operations, including appointment scheduling, documentation, and patient-facing activities on behalf of the practice
- Field support calls and remain organized when escalating a number of issues that require closure
- Coordinate distribution of remote patient monitoring equipment and mobile devices in partnership with Vestaâs IT team
- Offer in-depth, personalized remote tech support and trainings on Vestaâs product and supporting tools
- Coordinate product support and troubleshooting efforts in partnership with the Vesta Product and Engineering teams
- Execute on data entry with close attention to detail and accuracy in support of internal reporting and workflow platforms
- Contribute to myriad additional administrative support capacities
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Internship or 6 months-1 year of experience working in a healthcare-related, non-profit, philanthropy, customer service, or service industry role (required)
- Fluency in English and Spanish (required)
- Passion about healthcare and affecting change in the current healthcare environment
- A strong proficiency in computer software navigation
- A fundamental knowledge of GSuite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is able to communicate professionally with patients and customers
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team, displaying good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong problem solving skills; able to identify problems and escalate when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to perform duties as assigned or requested
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
Pay rate is $18 hourly
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/116997→