Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps. We’re on a mission to empower ecommerce store owners to grow their businesses using our automated software. From established online shops to traditional, brick and mortar stores, we’ve helped over 1 Million Shopify merchants over the last 7 years generate over $3.2 billion in additional sales—and we’re just getting started! 🚀
We are looking to hire a skilled operator to continue to run and scale our business.
Our team has been fully distributed from day one, and we encourage anyone, anywhere to apply!
About the job
Big picture, you’ll be working toward an overarching goal:
Work to ensure Booster Apps operates smoothly by implementing our existing playbooks and key processes. You’ll be the lead for the business on a day to day basis, while also liaising with the founder on strategy.
Booster Apps is run using the EOS framework where we currently have a nimble team of 12 awesome team members.
What will you be responsible for?
- Oversee day-to-day operations of our existing Booster Apps team to ensure they continue to deliver exceptional experiences.
- Run the playbook and pre-built strategy to ensure the business is running smoothly.
- Track and take ownership of key metrics and initiatives in the business.
- Identify needs for new teammates, then hire for those roles.
- Lead a weekly meeting to report on high level business metrics
- Maintain a strong culture of customer success that is centered around helping merchants boost their online sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) on moving initiatives forward.
- Solve problems that arise – and document solutions.
Who you are
- You’re self-driven with an entrepreneurial approach and work autonomously with limited guidance.
- You’re dependable, reasonable and trustworthy, with proven sound judgment.
- You’re knowledgeable in Saas business processes and methodologies, including working within a fully remote team.
- You are cost-effective and understand business financials and metrics.
- You know how to run playbooks in place, and ensure things go smoothly.
- You have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- You’re adept at context depending on the problem and proactive.
- 4+ years of SaaS experience. We’ll want to hear about your experiences on the front lines managing difficult customer service or success situations.
- 1+ years experience managing a team in the software space. We’ll want to hear about your ability to effectively teach and mentor team members to operate at the next level and implement growth initiatives that have positively impacted a company’s trajectory.
- Be tech-savvy and comfortable with working remotely.
- Have an entrepreneurial, self-motivating attitude with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, and resourcefulness to get 💩 done.
- Be empathetic and enthusiastic about solving problems and helping others.
Nice to have, but not required:
- EOS experience
- eCommerce experience
- Shopify experience
❤️ Things we love:
- Living by our GAINS core values of Growth Mindset, Analyze Before Assuming, Iterate & Improve, Nurture Relationships, and Scrappy.
- Helping over 1M Shopify merchants who have installed our software
- Having a stress free work environment!
🤮 Things we avoid:
Does this sound like you would be a good fit? Please complete the application form and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you! 🙏
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/booster-apps-operations-lead-for-high-growth-saas-company→