At Lava we believe blockchain data should be accurate and access to this data should be scalable, private, and uncensored. Our mission is to create a marketplace for blockchain data via aligned token incentives and an open-source protocol for RPC nodes and APIs. We are backed by some of the top crypto-native venture capital funds and angel investors.
With a deep technical background in cybersecurity, we have extensive experience in finding, exploiting, or patching digital vulnerabilities. As a team we are accomplished founders, CTOs, engineers, and business people inspired to support the creativity blockchains are unlocking and its future applications.
Lava is remote-first with team members from across the world.
Where we need help:
We are building a B2B marketplace that directly matches blockchain data providers (node operators) with data buyers (Dapps, Games, Wallets, Bridges, Exchangesâ¦) that depend on 100% up-time access to fresh, fast blockchain data. We want every L1, L2, and data buyer to join our marketplace. We need experienced software sales professionals fluent in SaaS best practices, willing to be Challengers, to win this exciting market. With such a large SAM we want your experience and skills to inform and execute our business development strategy and tactics.
- Achieve ambitious Q/Q business development targets
- Create accurate business development forecasts
- Define and mentor BD strategy and tactics
- Collaborate with all departments
- Intelligence. learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-Through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities & conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Ability to hire A Players. Sources, selects, and sells A players to join a company.
- Ability to develop people. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- 5 years of experience in B2B software sales (+7 years preferred)
- 2 years of professional crypto experience
About our Culture:
We are passionate about what weâre doing and our distributed global team is already working well together from 8 different countries. We feel our shared values are the secret to our engerized culture.
- We are learning and unafraid of asking basic questions
- We each take the initiative, we are capable and reliable
- We respect each otherâs time because it is valuable
- We choose our battles
- Feedback delivered with kindness is great, even if difficult to say or hear
- We listen with the intent to understand and change our mind
- We pick up the phone to resolve friction
- We take ownership of misses and direct praise to the team
- We choose joy to increase positivity
If you and your peers agree weâre describing you, and our beliefs and values resonate, please introduce yourself by applying!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/183696→