Our mission at XMTP Labs is to build a secure, open, and decentralized communication protocol that connects creators, communities, apps, and users.
We are currently seeking a Business Development & Partnerships Manager to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of building out the Business Development & Strategic Partnerships function at XMTP Labs. The ideal candidate has experience in stakeholder management, is highly technical yet able to simplify for execution, and possesses a fine tuned ability to scope, formalize and implement project plans.
As the Business Development Manager, you will work with our partners to understand their needs and work cross functionally to develop solutions for integration and driving adoption. You will execute our partnership strategy, contribute to scaling the BD & partnerships org, and help develop and improve our relationship management processes to drive our impact with our partners. Your success will also be closely linked to your ability to work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Growth to drive results.
As the BD & Partnerships Manager at XMTP Labs you will:
- Act as full end to end owner of high priority projects
- Ability to formalize, scope and create tangible plans for developing and expanding partnerships
- Facilitate and manage project plans and communication across all stakeholders (Internally and externally)
- Act as technical liaison, understanding customer needs and requirements as well as overcoming objections
- Collaborate internally across Growth, Product and Engineering to drive customer needs and integrations forward
- Drive adoption and integration across different facets of the partner organization
You may be a fit for this role if you have/are:
- Technical understanding with ability to scope and understand customer problems and needs
- Demonstrated success in developing and growing relationships
- Excellent communication skills, ability to translate complex requirements into tangible actions
- 4-6 years of experience managing key stakeholder relationships
- Experience managing complex projects and integrations
- Ability to take highly technical concepts and distill information into actionable insights
- Strong project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- Learning mindset with an orientation towards asking questions and finding solutions
- Experience with crypto and the web3 space preferred
Who we are
We set out to design a modern organization from the startâone thatâs global, remote, and asynchronous-by-default.
We think of ourselves as a âgrown-upâ startupâbuilding a company thatâs fair, equitable, and rewarding for everyone to work at, with an emphasis on having fun while building an ambitious project.
Our team has decades of experience in building companies, but weâre looking for more diverse experiences to add to the founding team. Joining XMTP Labs today represents not just an opportunity to play a key role in building an essential part of the next web, but also in establishing the core DNA of the company.
Here’s an inside look at XMTP and some of the frequently asked questions about our culture, answered by one of our co-founders and core team members.
About XMTP, Inc.
XMTP, Inc. was co-founded by Matt Galligan and Shane Mac, and is headquartered on the web. We have an excellent benefits package that includes parental leave, competitive pay, an equipment and home office allowance that refreshes yearly, monthly lifestyle stipend, as well as a personal assistant, and financial advisor. For U.S.-based team members we also provide access to FSA, 401K, and fully paid high quality medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
Weâre backed by some of the best investors in tech and crypto: a16z Crypto Fund, Offline Ventures, Sound Ventures, Distributed Global, Redpoint, IDEO CoLab and many more key ecosystem investors and operators. See the full list here.
XMTP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/179277→