Coordinate Solutions is actively seeking a Business Project Analyst who has the flexibility for part-time or full-time availability, depending on project development cycles. Those searching for continuous 40 hour work weeks should not apply.
Ideally, the candidate would have experience in managing all phases of a project per the Product Development Process or Project Lifecycle Process, with experience in SQL data mapping and querying. Depending on the project and where the project is in its development cycle, the Business Project Analyst would be responsible for compiling business requirements, developing functional specifications, product validation testing, usability testing, product and project documentation, the delivery of assigned projects within acceptable timeframes and quality standards, and support of other initiatives as needed.
Alternatively, Coordinate Solutions will consider candidates with mid-level experience in SQL data mapping and querying, who has demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format, can follow instructions, can reference existing examples to produce same-quality work products, and is proactive and eager to learn.
This contract position is 100% remote-based. Minimal travel (once or twice a year) may be requested. For this position, weâre looking for candidates anywhere in the United States, with a preference for applicants working within the Central and Eastern time zones. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. and Coordinate Solutions will not be able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to provide sample documentation that demonstrates the required skillsets.
- Researches/gathers and refines business requirements, performs data migration assessments/analysis; communicates findings/relevant information effectively and proposes options/solutions; coordinates internal resources as needed and communicates progress/results.
- Responsible for facilitating clear understanding of all customer/business processes and procedures, goals/objectives and drivers in order to effectively define business solutions.
- Develops relationships with customers and other relevant parties to facilitate the flow of important processes, procedures, and other relevant business/customer needs.
- Constructs the work breakdown structure for the project and demonstrates proficiency in project management software tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, StoriesOnBoard).
- Acts as the Product Owner for a Scrum Team and is the primary point of contact for internal/external client inquiries/requests, responsible for clarifying and clearly understanding client/business objectives, strategies, and needs. Requires communicating priorities and requirements to members of the Scrum Team.
- Keeps track of and maintains project schedule, action items, and project activities to completion.
- Follows established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of solutions.
- Compiles and/or contributes to project documentation (e.g., business cases, project plans/work plans, responses to RFPs, etc.).
- Compiles product documentation (e.g., release development summaries, functional user documentation, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâs degree preferred or 3-5 years of professional business analyst or similar experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing projects preferred.
- Ability to work independently while keeping leadership appropriately informed.
- Ability to adapt to new environments, adjust to situations or demands, and function effectively in them with a minimum of confusion or loss of productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing and multiple priorities.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to various communication methods including telephone, in-person, email, webinars, web-conferencing, including talking with colleagues located in foreign countries if needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Understanding of gathering business requirements and translating them into functional specifications.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Proficiency in Atlassian software (i.e., Jira, Confluence) preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Experience with working remotely preferred.
About UsÂ Â Coordinate Solutionsâ¯offers a full line of GISâ¯consulting and web application developmentâ¯services. Whether the project is large or small, Coordinate Solutions focuses on finding creative solutions to client challenges. We are dedicated toâ¯wise use of resources, appropriate design, and turnkey operations. Coordinate Solutions is headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida, but our team is distributed across the United States and internationally.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/140243→