About p0x labs
p0x labs, a group developing technologies behind projects including Manta Network, delivers privacy for web3 applications and decentralized assets through use of zero-knowledge proofs. The project is built in accordance with first principles, by applying cutting-edge cryptographic constructions such as zkSNARKs to design and deploy protocols with high performance and strong privacy/security guarantees.
Manta Network is supported by leading investors including Polychain and Binance Labs. The founding team has extensive experience in the blockchain space and come from educational institutions including Harvard and MIT, and leading web3 projects such as Algorand. If you are excited about building privacy-preserving solutions using zero-knowledge proofs, building blockchain applications, or learning about Polkadot ecosystems, then we want to hear from you.
Manta Ray Labs Inc., in Long Island City, NY seeks Chief Strategy Officer. Oversee companyâs strategy for growth of profitable new business opportunities in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. Perform global strategic analysis and implement companyâs international goals.
1. Develop annual operating plan focused on achieving companyâs financial and strategic objectives in the areas of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency both in the U.S. and around the world; facilitate annual planning process, roll-up of operating plans, strategic reviews, and prioritization of initiatives during the year;
2. Analyze the companyâs portfolio in aggregate and/or in clusters with the goal of modelling potential growth outcomes and risk factors; identify insights and make recommendations to executives of the company;
3. Conduct financial due diligence on potential portfolio targets, develop financial models and valuation analysis for potential investment and divestment transactions, formulate financial deal structures and offering documents for projects;
4. Monitor research conducted by marketing on market sizing as an input to financial planning; identify and chart companyâs roadmaps to support companyâs business model and planning growth targets;
5. Build up a network within the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ecosystem. Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders, venture capital, start-up communities, and other third parties;
6. Present technological insights and strategic considerations to wide audiences including clients, external partners and internal business units; and
7. Work with legal counsel to develop a compliance strategy to keep abreast of the compliance and regulatory changes in the U.S. and the world.
This position requires Masterâs degree or foreign equivalent in Public Administration, International Development, Finance, Economics, or related field.
Must have demonstrated knowledge of devising and articulating fundamental valuation methodologies for crypto assets; decentralizing governance models associated with blockchain technology; and experience with key drivers of blockchain networks design and their impact on the four key dimensions of blockchain performance including speed, scalability, privacy, and security. Must have a global way of thinking and layout with international business and economic perspectives. Qualifying experience and knowledge can be gained concurrently or as part of an undergraduate and/or graduate education curriculum, research project, and internship.
About 15% domestic and international travel required to evaluate investment opportunities and attend meetings.
Life at p0x labs
p0x labs is comprised of a diverse and global group of core contributors. We offer a friendly, flexible work environment that provides full-remote opportunities. Our team is full of bright and motivated minds. Despite our geographical diversity, we host events both virtual and physical to promote a strong culture. We also pride ourselves on our ability to move fast as a cohesive team.
Additional Benefits with p0x labs
– Competitive compensation
– Unlimited PTO
– Token allocation
– Inclusive team
– Education opportunites
– Conference travel
– Many other benefits!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/231763→