ClickGUARD is a SaaS startup operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity (you Should consider subscribing to our YouTube channel to find out more about us).
Our platform helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level of user experience.
We’ve seen consistent growth over the last few years, and as we look to accelerate that growth by expanding our team, we’re looking for real go-getters who can live by our values and help us bring the best of us to our customers.
We’re a fully remote company with a close-knit team that’s figured out how to onboard employees the right way and build an awesome team spirit even when spread out across the globe. So come take a look, and maybe join us.
How we work
We focus on talent rather than location to hire the very best person for every role. Open communication is vital, and we use the best tools to collaborate efficiently. ClickGUARD is a remote-first company where everyone has the autonomy to create their best work. We offer carefully considered benefits and hold regular team and company-wide meetings, and once-yearly in-person off-sites, to encourage collaboration and interaction between teams.
What will you do?
- Maintain and manage the full lifecycle of the software development process
- Work closely with CTO on defining scope, milestones, and roadmap for deliverables
- Translate product requirements into well-documented development specifications
- Develop software by producing clean, efficient, and performant code
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and oversight to the development team
- Ensure the output meets the design and performance requirements
- Document software processes, workflows, and specifications
- Performing code and performance reviews for the development team
- Ensuring software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Participate in hiring, onboarding, and mentoring the new members of the development team
- Process technical feedback and provide technical support
What we are looking for?
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, ideally at a fast-growing startup
- Have 2+ years of experience as a technical team lead, ideally at a fast-growing startup
- Have strong software engineering fundamentals including design patterns, data structures, and programming paradigms
- Have experience working with management and translating product goals into engineering goals
- Be ruthlessly pragmatic about what to build and (just as importantly) what not to build
- Know how to write clean, testable, and maintainable code and ensure that the team does the same
- Have broad technical knowledge and learn new topics quickly
- Be highly organized
- Thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Bonus points if you have experience with ad tech or the advertising industry in general
Tech stack you’ll work with
- TypeScript, React, Tailwind, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, BigQuery, Google Cloud
Note that we’re ultimately looking for people who’ll be awesome to work with rather than strictly hewing to the above, so if you’re not an exact technical match but still think you might be good at the job, please do apply.
You’ll work with great tech and amazing people.
We expect exceptional work. You’ll be joining a small team of A players who punch well above their weight and therefore will be expected to perform as an A player yourself. We are the best at what we do and love to deliver results.
You’ll have freedom and autonomy.
It’s up to you to figure out how to approach and solve a problem. No one is going to give you exact instructions or make you do it their way. With freedom comes a ton of ownership and responsibility. We believe when you control your destiny, you’re more invested in your work. And we can’t imagine working any other way.
You’ll make a difference.
You’ll get to see the direct impact of your work and the value created. Not only do we help provide peace of mind for many small businesses and marketers, but our platform helps improve the effectiveness of their PPC campaigns by boosting conversions.
Tons of opportunities for learning and growth.
You’ll solve challenging problems and put your skills to the test every day. Your opinions matter and you’ll get to direct all sorts of technical and non-technical aspects of the product.
How to apply
If all of the above got you interested and you believe you would be a good fit for the role – we invite you to submit a formal application by following the steps to ‘APPLY’ via this site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/clickguard-inc-senior-technical-lead→