Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator
WelbeHealth PACE (All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program provides seniors with the opportunity to continue living in their homes and in their communities. Our innovative and comprehensive range of medical services to participants is what ignites our passion to treat the whole person and not the symptoms! We employ a collaborative interdisciplinary team (IDT) approach to evaluate and guide participant care, which is key to WelbeHealth values, team culture, and mission.
Under direct guidance of the Clinical Pharmacist, the Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator focuses on assisting efforts to enhance medication management and safety for WelbeHealth participants.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide coordination of clinical activities including medication reconciliation, drug program coordination and monitoring, staff development, evaluation and selection of medications
- Develop medication policies in order to advance pharmacy practice and ensure safe and cost-effective drug therapy and optimal patient outcomes
- Help Regulatory Compliance team in Medicare Part D oversight initiatives and medication management standards, including administrative duties related to accurate and timely completion of required Part D reports, identifying errors in pharmacy claims review, and appropriately escalating errors or discrepancies to the Pharmacist
- Communicate with Pharmacy Benefit Manager and contracted pharmacies regularly regarding claim status or adjudication needs
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) or Pharmacy Technician state license preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with Medicaid and Medicare Part D drug benefit and basic design of the drug benefit
- Minimum of (1) one year of experience performing medication reconciliations, identifying discrepancies or changes in patient medication profiles
- Demonstrated experience navigating electronic medical records and various pharmacy software systems
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of how to use pharmaceutical references to identify topics such as terms, formulary, prior authorization, and quantity limits
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities – weâve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120663→