KlerosÂ is an Ethereum based autonomous organization that works as a decentralized third party to arbitrate disputes. It relies on game theoretic incentives to have jurors rule cases correctly. The result is a dispute resolution system that renders ultimate judgements enforced by smart contracts in a fast, inexpensive, transparent and decentralized way.
We are currently looking for a communications manager to plan a content strategy, create content, manage social media and contribute to community growth.
This is a remote full time position.
The candidate should have availability to travel for team meetings.
Join us to build the justice system of the Internet!
- Generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Writing engaging content for use on social media platforms.
- Building relationships with community members.
- Reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Monitoring the success of the community and social media in regards to the overall communication strategy.
- Building a knowledge base / help desk of content in order to better direct community members in times of support.
- A strong knowledge of the Ethereum ecosystem, strong Twitter game, confident and professional tone.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Interest in blockchain applications in the field of law and governance.
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives.
- Previous experience working in communication, community management or journalism in the blockchain space.
- Experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, Buffer, or even other better Web3 alternatives).
- Knowledge of other languages (in particular Chinese, Spanish, French and Russian).
- Degree(s) (or other kind of formation) in marketing, communication, journalism, social media, English, information technology, computer science, digital currency, law, dispute resolution or related field.
- Most of the compensation (2/3) is labelled in fiat and paid in crypto.
- The remaining (1/3) is labelled in PNK vested over 3 years with a 1 year cliff ensuring you get a stake in the project.
- We are a cooperative, so as a worker you own part of the company and get voting rights.
You can apply on this website with anÂ application note containing the following:
- Link to an article showcasing your writing style.
- Recommend one project you think would benefit from Kleros dispute resolution. Write a short paragraph on each describing why they are a good fit.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/144537→