At Request, our mission is to interconnect isolated financial systems to create more efficient and inclusive economies. We are accomplishing this by building a completely decentralized and open network for transaction requests.
Request Network is an open source protocol, and powersÂ Request Finance, a cross-chain application for crypto invoicing, payroll and expenses. Request Finance has processed more than $215million in crypto payments since January 2021 and serves leading web3 companies like The Sandbox, The Graph and Aave.Â
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications and Community Manager to deliver a world-class experience to the communities around Request.
Create a high-value communityÂ of educated and interesting people around the ecosystem, the products and the REQ token
– Define and observe KPIs
Be the bridge between the core team and the community.Â The community needs to know what the core team is working on, and the core team needs to know what the community is up to. Make sure they move forward together.Â
– Listen, analyze and interact with the community
– Create, update and maintain a FAQ
– Organize AMAs regularly
– Contribute to the roll-out process of new features in close collaboration with the R&D-Team
Communication and content:
– Develop and maintain well-organized processes of all content-related projects
– Improve and expand communication channels
– Expand Requestâs reach to other communities
– Work with the business development team on partner integrations; from concept to rollout, and ongoing operations
– Promote new builders using the Request protocol by way of articles, video interviews, Discord AMAs
Governance and rewards:
– Organize votes for investment, and reward decisions
– Reward and rank the best community members and moderators with grants
– Reward quality content creators
– Make videos explaining how to use the apps, the dapps, the API, the code and the REQ staking, among others
– Through an understanding of the Request protocol, educate the community on new cases and partnerships with other web protocols similar to this
– Community, memes, entertainment and rewards
– Organize events and conferences
– Participate in events and conferences
An ecosystem of builders:
– Ecosystem of builders: encourage the community to build dapps, apps and dashboards
– Dashboard example: Req.network
– Promote use cases of Request for interoperable financial apps
- A proactive, entrepreneurial personality
- A creative thinker paired with an analytical mind
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Contributor to new content and business development initiatives
- Understanding of analytics, data insights, and how to use metrics to optimize content
- Communication skills paired with high empathyMotivated and organized team member
- Provide a one-pager sum-up of a three years community plan or 5+ years of experience in community management
- English writing skills
- Understanding of blockchain technology
At Request, we are a global team building global products for an era of genuinely international finance. We believe that diversity and inclusion matter to our mission.
We want to work with people who can bring different perspectives rooted in their unique cultures, experiences, lifestyles, and challenges. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves.
As an employer, we want to create an accessible and inclusive experience for potential hires. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST?
ð¯Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given a chance to lead the way forward!
ð Â You will have the opportunity to work in a team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
ðThe team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues
ðÂ We all work remotely and love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least three company-wide reunions per year.
ðï¸Â Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/200381→