Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works â for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere (Time Zone: EST | Full day overlap)
- SALARY: $80,000 â $90,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
*** Salary + annual bonus structure + full benefits (if located in Canada) ***
What you’ll bring
- At least 5+ years of product design experience within an agile/SCRUM software development environment
- An understanding of building for responsive/adaptive web experiences and mobile applications
- Experience articulating detailed user stories, participating in daily scrum
- An understanding of basic Lean UX and Agile project management principles and the ability to prioritize work based on the greatest business impact
- Ability to conduct user interviews and research, as well as competitive research
- Conceptual understanding of web development and APIs
- Strong appreciation for user design and user behaviours
- Natural leadership, communication, and influence skills
- Proficiency in Figma, JIRA, Confluence, Design System management
This role for you if
- Youâre well-rounded, flexible and are excited to be a part of a growing team
- You care about the success of those you lead
- You take a first-principles approach and clarify problems for yourself and others
- You enjoy communicating your process and aim to be well-spoken
- You are creative and resourceful to get things going
- You hold a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to move the needle
- You make a great thought partner with cross-functional teams
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our design team at Compass Digital. This is an opportunity to do highly impactful work on innovating our mobile and web food ordering products. Weâre are looking for someone who is obsessed with enhancing our growth and digital adoption of our food ordering products. Specific areas of focus for the team you would be joining, would be improving our user acquisition and retention, loyalty/reward program, growth partnership, to build a user community for our products.
You will be joining the Mobile Food Ordering team that is responsible for crafting customer-friendly experiences that enable Eaters to purchase meals via pickup or drop-off on campuses across North America. In this role you will work closely with our user research team, product and data intelligence to be a close partnership with our cross-functional teams to help influence the road map and product strategy. You will be collaborating closely with other designers on other product teams to ensure our platform and products are scalable and align to consistent experience across our ecosystem.
What youâll be doing
- Be a thought partner to product managers to support product definition and focus on the right problems to solve
- Lead full end-to-end design from ideation, user flows, wireframes, high fidelity to final delivery of design files to engineering
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and designers to execute your vision
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions utilizing design frameworks
- Utilize data through strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions from data and insights
- Contribute to planning and conducting usability testing
- Contribute to leveraging and building a design system
- Has knowledge to apply accessibility compliance to experiences
- Travelling on-site in the US & Canada to visit live operations
Compass Digital – the innovation hub of Compass Group, an $18 billion food hospitality organization. As a product company, we create the technology that supports Compass Group in serving over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, university campuses and more. Our products are used daily by thousands of chefs, delivery runners and the customers they serve. We are at the forefront of a fast-paced transformation at the intersection of hospitality and technology.
Our teams are made up of multiple product managers, designers, researchers, data scientists, engineers, and QA. Our core products include mobile ordering apps, self-serve technology, and point-of-sale systems. We also invest in AI, IoT, and frictionless retail. Here we work with the âart of the possibleâ ideas, where we explore and develop the future of hospitality and technology.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and weâd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/147518→