This is a completely remote role and must be located in Manila, Philippines.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) â the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Compliance Associate to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will support RECURâs global user base, ensuring safety on the platform as customers interact with some of the largest brands in the world entering the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Be a strong contributor to RECURâs Compliance team, helping to build and maintain a compliance program that effectively navigates the complex and evolving regulations to protect RECUR customers and the RECUR ecosystem.
- Participate in the development of best practices and innovative solutions to payments, fraud, AML, and other compliance issues in the context of RECURâs product offerings.
- Enhance the Compliance program by evaluating complex issues and generating recommendations to effectively mitigate risk.
- Contribute to the development of procedures and internal tools used by Compliance.
- Collaborate with a broad array of cross-functional teams that support, manage, and grow RECUR, such as engineering, customer support, as well as business and product teams.
- Continuously develop your understanding and approach to mitigating risk to best protect RECUR users and the RECUR ecosystem.
What you bring to RECUR
- 1-3 years of relevant experience at a financial institution or cryptocurrency exchange
- Ability to organize & prioritize workload, and work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and changing deadlines
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule in consideration of the global RECUR team and users from Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday.
- Command of industry-standard product tools and software, including GSuite, Jumio, Zendesk, and others alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including exceptional grammar and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members from diverse industry backgrounds
- Nice to have but not required:
- ACAMS Certification
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with blockchain analytics
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120444→