3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customerâs needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of things (IoT), analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation.
Our organization is growing quickly, and we are focused on developing our compliance program.â¯We need a Compliance Manager to govern our policies, risk assessments, maintain SOC 2 Type 2 compliance, ensure alignment with applicable data privacy and protection frameworks, coordinate with clients, and use tooling to monitor and improve 3Cloudâs compliance landscape.
A successful Compliance Manager at 3Cloud is driven, resourceful, organized, analytical, detail-oriented, proficient in data privacy and protection frameworks and information security concepts, technically capable, and works well with others.
- Liaise with Information Technology, Security Operations, and others to ensure compliance with applicable data privacy and protection frameworks and standards.
- Perform risk assessments and strategize to reduce risk.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and policies related to our business operations.
- Design and improve systems, and report trends over time.
- Complete security and compliance contracts and information security assessments.
- Assess third-party vendors to ensure considerable risk does not come with onboarding.
- Iteratively improve 3Cloudâs security and compliance training and program.
- Raise awareness within 3Cloud about security and compliance.
- Develop client-facing documentation to establish 3Cloud as a leader in security and compliance.
- Previous working experience in compliance for at least two years
- Bachelorâs degree or higher in law, business, computer science, information security or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of the industryâs regulations and best practices
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and teaching skills
- Think critically and adapt based on feedback
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Expert level knowledge of risk, compliance, and information security concepts
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/152574→