Software Implementation Consultant – Rapid Deployment
at Intelex Technologies
This position is a Hybrid/Remote open to all North American candidates, providing the opportunity to work out of our HQ, downtown Toronto throughout the week or remote.
Letâs build a better world together.
Why work with us as the Software Implementation Consultant?
Intelexians in this position are imperative to helping some of the largest organizations in the marketplace, our clients, drive positive change by implementing software that will enable them to achieve specific Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) goals.
Specifically, as a consultant, whether it is helping our customers eliminate Injury/Illness on the job or reduce their impact on the environment, you have a unique opportunity to contribute firsthand to a bigger purpose.
- Lead multiple, concurrent small to mid-size implementation projects
- Complete all tasks and activities as required for client implementations including the enhancement of the solution.
- Develop client-specific training programs during the project implementation.
- Deliver onsite/remote training
- Facilitate enhancement gathering sessions with clients to identify business objectives.
- Conduct review meetings to ensure enhanced system meets all requirements
- Productively apply an industry standard implementation methodology and promotes project standards.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Serve as subject authority
- Support System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Understand product release and patch process, planning potential client impact accordingly.
Direct clients on project approach and articulate the impact of changes to project timelines and resources. While following project scope, timelines, and schedules
You will be directly reporting to the Manager, Rapid Deployment. Our teams are set up to allow for more personalized 1×1 and career development. A tenured member of the team will be your dedicated Intelexian Buddy who will mentor you for the duration of your onboarding
Your Skills & work traits
You are exactly what we are looking for if:
- You are empowered ask for help when you are lost (or help others when asked)
- Solving puzzles and working out kinks is exciting to you
- You are a chameleon that can adjust your language to fit your audience and clearly communicate problems and solutions
- You have an ability to speak assuredly about technical subject matter â especially when you donât know all the answers
- You are proficient at supervising your own tasks
- You are not afraid to push your products/tools to the limit to do the best work possible.
- You provide solutions that are scalable rather than one-off band aids.
Your Technical Competencies
You will master the role quickly if you have:
- You possess knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety and/or Quality Management Systems
- Educational Background: Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience. Project Management and Software Coding Courses preferred
Once selected, you would have to:
- Get a satisfactory criminal background check and public safety verification as a part of the role requirements
- Participate in Corporate onboarding – Learn about Intelex, our parent companies, our history, and our values
- Participate in Departmental onboarding – Learn our software, our methodology and how you fit into the organization.
- Work with a peer Buddy – Gain mentorship through your onboarding programs and beyond. Learn the ins and outs from someone who does your job
- 1:1s – Meet the team, leadership, and people in supporting teams. Make friends and gain rapport and connections.
- Achieve key Departmental onboarding achievements energetically – Learn our key modules and get ready to be client-facing
- Start a project with the support of your Buddy, Manager, and the entire team
- Acquire other ad-hoc client facing or behind the scenes client work.
- Be on your way to being fully ramped and role-specific critical metrics and targets
- Grow your knowledge – Learn more Intelex modules and features.
- Lead a full roster of projects through the entire project development
- Guide customers towards standard methodologies
- Become a Buddy and pay it forward – help the next generation learn and grow in the role.
- Achieve positive customer feedback
Building a Safer, Cleaner World Together!
We welcome you to engage with us to make a difference in the world by helping companies become more sustainable by keeping their employees safe, minimizing their environmental impacts, and improving their quality of their products.
Here at Intelex we adopt diversity, encourage innovation, support professional growth and care about your work/life balance. If you want to learn more about us and how we are working towards achieving our vision of reducing job deaths by 2050, visit our site www.intelex.com
We value our people!
- Our Culture, Our Way
Our culture is the foundation of our success. We are serious about our role in the world. Maintaining work-life balance, investing career development for our people, celebrating successes and achievements, and giving back to the community are just a few things that make Intelex such a cool place to work.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/143957→