Acronis is a world leader in cyber protectionâempowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Customer Service Quality Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Customer Service Quality Analyst, you will manage Quality of Service delivered to Service Providers by submitting Quality Sessions for email, chat and phone interactions. You will develop, execute and review action plans to drive up Quality and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT). Part of your duties will be to identify support-related improvements required to deliver top-notch Customer Experience.
Every member of our âA-Teamâ has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronisâ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver Email/Chat/Phone Quality coverage for Service Providers line of business (remote and side-by-side Quality Sessions)
- Identify areas of improvements and bottom performers and assist Support Engineers and Managers to increase Quality and Customer Satisfaction scores
- Ensure that Quality Assurance process is well-aligned with Customer Satisfaction scores
- Meet Quality Session goals (quantitative and qualitative metrics) set by Quality Manager
- Update the department on changes in internal support processes
- Identify training and improvement needs in processes, procedures & utilization
- Create and update training materials and quizzes
- Provide high-quality training sessions
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports and analysis on-demand
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent written and verbal English
- At least 2 yearsâ experience in a Customer Service environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and strong customer focus
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Ability to foster a sense of teamwork and cross functional collaboration
- Ðdaptability and effective work management in the face of shifting priorities
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environmentâphysical, virtual, cloud, and mobileâall at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/146189→