As a Customer Success Manager, youâll partner with Solution Architects and Account Executives to help customers adopt Vendiaâs innovative Universal Application platform. Youâll contribute to all stages of the customerâs buying and adoption journey, from preparing for success during pre-sales discovery and use case exploration through delivering success during post-sales onboarding and advising. As an expert in both the customerâs business objectives as well as Vendiaâs capabilities, youâll be well positioned to help customers maximize Vendia’s value proposition.
Working closely with a Solution Architect on every customer account; youâll help customers work through challenges that could derail their adoption or limit usage and work with support teams in ensuring customer issues and questions are resolved. Youâll routinely harvest product suggestions from your depth and breadth of customer engagements and communicate these back to the product management team, creating a feedback loop of product optimization that helps delight existing customers and opens new sales opportunities. Most importantly, you are the customerâs go-to point of contact to create a sense of trust and future of success by building on Vendia.
Vendia is seeking a Customer Success Manager with public cloud and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) experience. Qualified candidates will have spent multiple years in a customer-facing role enabling companies to adopt innovative offerings and industry best practices. You should be a strong communicator, exceptional organizer, and comfortable in front of technical and non-technical teams.
We are a virtual company seeking U.S.-based employees who can operate within +/- 3 hours of the US Pacific Time Zone.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the success of the customerâs experience by understanding their strategic goals and value drivers
- Influencing intent to renew and expand through collateral, presentations, customer-specific TCO, other analyses
- Leading data-driven conversations to assist clients in performing projections related to cost, consumption, and return on investment
- Demonstrating relentless customer obsession, viewing customer success as your own, and advocating internally for customer features, capabilities, and needs
- Building organizational alignment by partnering with solution architect, sales, and marketing teams to create compelling content that accelerates buying decisions and positively impacts customers throughout their journey
- Engaging support and engineering teams to assist in addressing customer questions or issues, including tracking them through completion
- Improving adoption rates and customer satisfaction by creating Getting Started guides, improving existing (and producing new) documentation where necessary to augment the engineering teamâs outputs, and refining the overarching methodology for customer experience
- Conduct regular touch points with customers for timely onboarding, understanding success criteria, and showcasing product evolutions
- Provide measurable success across key outcomes within focus:
- Customer trust, sentiment, and net promoter score
- Customer usage growth
- Customer use case expansion
- 3+ years experience as a customer success manager, technical account manager, or technical consultant with direct customer-facing responsibilities using public cloud or SaaS technologies
- Track record of partnering with customers to increase product usage and identifying upsell/cross-selling opportunities
- Experience in customer management, escalation management, customer support, and defect triage
- Ability to plan projects, communicate status, and deliver results
- 4 year undergraduate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience at a startup or similar fast-paced environment, ideally with cloud-based applications, infrastructure services, and/or enterprise SaaS offerings
- Transparent work products, such as: published books or blogs on industry topics of interest; YouTube videos of public speaking engagements, such as conference presentations
- Experience supporting enterprise customers in one or more of: cloud operations technical support, escalation management or IT consulting
Vendia is the only real-time data cloud company that enables customers to free critical data stuck in traditional applications, data stores, cloud service providers, and other silos. We provide the undifferentiated services and infrastructure necessary to share data safely and securely. By combining serverless blockchains, ledgers, access control, smart APIs and more, Vendia delivers governance and compliance with industry standards, allowing companies to focus on what matters most: their customer experience.
Our customers span industries â from automotive and food & beverage, to travel, hospitality, and not-for-profits. They use Vendia to solve challenging data sharing and data integration problems: real-time supply chain and logistics tracking, settlement of physical and digital contracts, consolidating the data needed to drive AI/ML inferencing, and more. Our employees helped create industry-changing services like AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and many more. We are taking that expertise and continuing the tradition at Vendia. We build disruptive, innovative technologies that combine the best of Serverless, distributed ledgers, and massively scaled cloud-based services that deliver business value to our customers.
Vendia is a rapidly growing, minority-owned startup headquartered in San Francisco and Seattle, serving the needs of enterprises around the globe. Our recent $30M Series B investment has enabled us to accelerate our vision of multi-party data sharing, and we are growing rapidly. We embrace remote workers but also love interactive development. Our culture is dynamic, with a focus on rapid, iterative delivery and continuous learning from customer engagements. Most importantly, we are a “succeed or fail together” company – everyone here plays nicely with each other, a culture weâve enshrined in our Kind Humans Policy, and a key requirement for all job applicants.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/142124→