Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Cybersecurity Network Engineer to collaborate with the Bitcoin Depot infrastructure team and InfoSec to implement secure implementations. As a Cybersecurity Network Engineer, you will play a significant role in managing Information Security, reviewing and securing the perimeter and AWS environment. You will assist in designing, deploying, and maintaining a 24/7 operation.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cryptocurrency transaction. Our vision is to bring cryptocurrency market to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022 and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years.
In this role, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience, including but not limited to the following.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Management and implementation of FortiGate FW and AWS firewall, proxies, VPN, and network rules
- Develop and implement network operating rules and objects
- Collaborates with infosec to deliver continuous improvement network security
- Provide support to incident response on security incidents, including mock security incident exercises
- Critically analyzes network infrastructure to find opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce the threat profile
- Participate in audits covering network security services and technologies
- Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement of information security technologies, processes, and services
- Participate in on-call coverage and perform effective escalation of problems and issues
- Participate in the change management process and development and implementation of security policies.
- Strong proven knowledge of perimeter security like IDS and IPS
- Fortinet solutions experience
- Solid understanding of network engineering, verified by having obtained credentials such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher / equivalent
- Practical knowledge of information security standards and policies like NIST 800-53 or ISO 27001
- Good hands-on experience with AWS foundation services related to Compute, Network, Storage, Content delivery, Administration and Security, Deployment and Management, and Automation technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in information protection capabilities like security monitoring, threat intelligence, network protection, data protection, endpoint protection, technical security assessments, security architecture, penetration tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective working with global teams in a collaborative setting, placing priority on the successful completion of team goals
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to effectively prioritize multiple efforts
- Experience working in the financial services industry or experience working in cryptocurrency services
CISSP Or Equivalent
Fortinet Level 5 Certification Or Higher
AWS Certification Practitioner Or Higher
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/148579→