A Large Healthcare organization in Portland, OR is hiring a Data Entry Specialists to join the team for a remote opportunity! Must be local to the Portland Metro Area! Job Description:
- The Membership Specialist 1 manages small to medium employer groups and individual accounts (member eligibility, enrollment, system configuration, premium billing and payment reconciliation).
- Manages small to medium employer groups and individual accounts (member eligibility, enrollment, system configuration, premium billing and payment reconciliation).
- Take initiative to bring up issues and concerns, make recommendations for resolution.
- Collaborate with other departments/ teams to address concerns or complaints.
- Assist with developing procedures.
- Develop industry knowledge, stay abreast of regulatory changes and requirements. Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years of data entry experience
- General understanding of health insurance is a plus
- Healthcare data entry experience is a plus
- Need to have experience with being extremely accurate and fast (100% accuracy is very important on this team)
- Need to have a good workplace at home with fast internet
- Pay: $18/hr* ***If Interested:*
- Contact Derek at 503-403-4311. If I don’t answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.*
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120612→