ð» Engineering at Utopia Labs
We love building beautiful and powerful technology with deep impact and purpose. With almost all of our founding team having a technically-focused background from companies like Microsoft, Facebook, and Lunchclub. Utopia Labs wants you to join a group of hackers who are driven by their deep curiosity, pursuit of technical excellence, and a passion for driving impact.
At Utopia Labs, we’re building the tools that will support the future of governance, commerce, and work. Utopia is at the cornerstone of creating financial data for DAOs.
As a Data Analyst at Utopia, you will work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional setting to empower data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Develop core metrics and create dashboards to track and measure business performance
- Partner with Product, Research, Engineering and Leadership to inform, influence, support and execute strategy and product decisions
- Design and analyze product experiments to guide product launches.
- Collaborate with multiple subject matter experts to drive new data initiatives, automate business intelligence reporting, and establish best practices
- Lead projects to completion
Need to Have
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in quantitative fields (CS, Stats, economics, etc) with 2+ years work experience
- Experience in setting up end-to-end data infrastructure to inject, manage, and analyze data
- Experience with measuring and tracking KPIs
- Experience in creating dashboards and exploring data to gain business insights
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a data pipeline and optimizing data warehouses
- Experience in SQL and Python
- Experience in analyzing complex data
Nice to Have
- Started, or participated in a DAO as a core contributor.
- Interest in crypto
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Previous boxing experience
Perks & Benefits
ð Health and wellbeing
We offer top-of-the-line benefits, including health, mental health, dental, and vision insurance.
ð» Equipment and software
Utopia will cover the costs for any new top-of-the-line equipment needed; we also cover a wide arrange of productivity and work quality software.
ð Time off
We want people to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer a 3 week paid vacation, 4 mental health days, as well as 10 observed holidays by country.
ð´Retreats and conferences
Weâre remote first working together in person as a team unlocks powerful bonds and productivity. We hold quarterly retreats to make build-in times for us to work together in person. We also cover team conference trips as additional ways to connect and work together.
ð£ Parental leave
Our parental leave policy offers biological, adoptive, and foster parents paid time off to spend quality time with family.
ð¥ Lunch on us
You’ll have a very generous 600-dollar-a-month meal stipend to cover food costs in any way of your choosing.
ð¯ Join a DAO on us!
New hires also get a 500 USDC bonus towards joining a Token or NFT DAO of their choice!
Email: [email protected]
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/184207→