We are seeking an experienced Data Reporter to join our award-winning content team. The ideal candidate will expertly use numerical data, digital information, and online analytics to tell the compelling stories of Web3. Using a variety of tools, the reporter will generate ideas for data-driven stories, conduct analyses, and interpret results. The reporter will collaborate with team members across departments in support of articles, videos, visuals, and more. Candidates should have a proven ability to explain complex concepts and use data in revealing and innovative ways.
- Pitch and write multiple data-driven news articles, features, and guides each week.
- Contribute data reporting and analysis to stories and graphics conceived by others across departments.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data using a variety of tools and methods.
- Participate in news meetings and positively contribute to the editorial strategy.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, acquire, and analyze data using a range of tools, including spreadsheets and databases.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a journalist, with at least one year of data journalism experience.
- Interest and familiarity with NFTs, crypto, and Web3.
- Familiarity working with a CMS and with SEO best practices.
- Comfortable working independently with little oversight as well as collaboratively.
- To be considered for this position please submit three recent clips in addition to your resume and CV
nft now is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/179548→