Headquarters: New York, NY
This is a full-time or part-time REMOTE position. You’ll be able to choose which projects you want to work on, and you can work on your own schedule. Projects are paid hourly, starting at $15-20 per hour, with bonuses for high-quality and high-volume work. With a variety of projects to choose from, many involving writing or evaluating chatbot conversations, you can choose to work on what interests you the most!
We are looking for writers and curious, detail-oriented people to join our team and teach our AI chatbots. You will have conversations with chatbots that we are building in order to measure their progress, as well as write novel conversations in order to teach them what to say.
In this role, you will need a strong imagination and attention to detail to create useful conversations and measure their quality. You do not need experience to apply, since we will provide training, and many people find this work quite engaging and repeatable.
– Come up with diverse conversations
– Write high-quality answers
– Compare the performance of different AI models
– Research and fact-check AI responses
– Fluency in English
– Excellent writing and grammar skills
– Strong research and fact-checking skills to ensure accuracy and originality
– Available to work at least 10 hours per week
– A bachelor’s degree (completed or in progress)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dataannotation-tech-ft-pt-remote-ai-training-associate-strong-research-writing-skills
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dataannotation-tech-ft-pt-remote-ai-training-associate-strong-research-writing-skills→