Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
Our Analytics team builds models and simulations of blockchain networks and smart contracts using data from a wide range of sources in order to provide DeFi analytics & insights for the community and Lido’s strategical and tactical decisions as well as regular analytical support for Lido’s products and projects.
As a key member of the Analytics team, your mission is to translate product and business issues into research&analytical questions and lead research into various ecosystems and DeFi protocols. This role requires excellent analytical skills, expertise in DeFi and knowledge of different ecosystems at advanced level, proficient knowledge of business analysis practices, and the ability to collaborate with various teams.
The role is a full-time remote position, and youâre free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most meetings occur between 08:00 and 14:00 UTC. If you’re applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, we expect you to adapt to our meeting times.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions that help achieve Lido’s targets
- Making business recommendations (forecasting, cost-benefit, etc.) through findings from data analysis&research
- Analysing&researching market opportunities and their impact on the community and, in particular, on Lido’s targets
- Generating actionable insights and sharing the results with the community
- Implementing research projects, from the identification of gaps and problems to the successful reporting of results and implications
- Work on self-directed data research projects that identify valuable opportunities for further exploration
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, enjoying working with emerging technologies, possess strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of research methods and business analysis techniques. You likely have a degree in Finance/Economics/Management, Math/Applied Math, Statistics/Applied Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or similar field or similar or equivalent real-world experience
- Deep knowledge of DeFi, crypto communities, and knowledge of traditional finance products
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Strong strategical thinking and ability to see the big picture (while working with ambiguity and uncertainty)
- Standard knowledge in the use of data sources and applications to conduct research
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of the analysis in the easy-to-understand way
- Proven ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams and drive results
- Experience with data modeling and data exploration tools is a plus
- Are ready to take ownership and responsibility for your work. Never heard of the words ânot my job”
Typical task #1: Project/product business analytics
- Going through project/product and its smart contracts documentation, understanding conceptual, logical and business model of project/product
- Creating visualizations of key project/product metrics
- Analysing/ project/product performance
- Formulating and testing hypotheses how to increase project/product performance
- Reporting results and insights
Typical task #2: Develop/review business strategy for a particular ecosystem
- Conducting a research project: (designing research framework, recruit a micro-team of data analysts/engineers etc)
- Going through ecosystem documentation and research publications, understanding conceptual/logical/business model and competitive advantages in the ecosystem
- Providing market assessment
- Designing scenarios and examining them
- Developing a playbook how to compete
- Reporting results and insights
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/148047→