About The Role
We are looking for a very passionate individual who can develop and lead our developer relations efforts on C3. In this Developer Relations role, you will manage all aspects of C3âs relationship with the developer community. You will be developing the best tools, tutorials, and documentation to promote the use and benefits of C3 as well as future developments with C3. Moreover, you will be directly engaging the community of developers through different mediums, including Discord, Reddit, forums, hackathons, and virtual events to address questions and promote the use of C3. This is a great opportunity to work with and promote leading technologies, be part of an amazing community, and develop open-source mentality.
- Become an expert in C3 applications and technologies
- Manage C3 relationship with its developer community on community-led initiatives
- Handle questions regarding functionality and documentation pertaining to C3
- Create C3 documentation that can be leveraged for both internal and external consumption
- Assist and work closely with trading firms and individual engineers in integrating C3 APIs.
- Build tools and tutorials for devs and champion them for our engineering team to prioritize
- Manage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools
- Fluency with REST APIs
- 1+ year of developer relations, technical community management, similar experience
- 3+ years engineering experience
- Understanding of trading and financial markets
- Empathy with the user experience for cryptocurrencies
- A keen aptitude for sharp feedback and structured communication
- Desire to work on building things the ârightâ way to make sure our technical foundation is solid as we build on top of it over the coming years
- We offer a full-time 100% remote position, contract and long term positions
- International competitive salaries.
- Flexible vacations
- Flexible Hours
- Amazing opportunities
- Cutting edge technologies
- Remote: GMT-7 to GMT -2
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/147541→