Who We Are
We’re building a virtual world from open source and p2p technology that players create and own. Everything in the world is an NFT. There’s an inventory system, so you can bring your items and favorite memes to share with your friends. Multiplayer is built with WebRTC and y.js (CRDTs).Â https://webaverse.comÂ and our open alpha:Â https://app.webaverse.com
Why You Should Work with Us
We’re a young company, but we’ve accomplished a lot in that short time. What we’ve done wouldn’t have been possible without passionate people, dedicated to our vision of an open and democratic metaverse. If you too would like to get in on the ground floor of the next major Internet revolution, if you too have the passion, the singular obsession to see the 3D web realized in all its glory, then we want to hear from you.
Youâll Be Responsible for…
- Working with a team to plan, design and deploy new cloud technologies
- Creating, Maintaining, and Enhancing Automated Product Deployments
- Developing, Modifying, Supporting and maintaining AWS based components through Infrastructure as Code and automation
- Designing and implementing cost control strategies.
- Continuously improving the monitoring and alerting capabilities, enabling us to be proactive instead of reactive
- Supporting day to day operations , measuring , monitoring and troubleshooting
- Enhancing cloud elasticity through automatic provisioning and destruction of services based on demand.
- Collaborating with our product development teams to engineer creative solutions or solve complex challenges.
Youâre a Good Fit if…
- 5+ year of experience working with AWS as a Devops engineer
- 5+ years of experience with monitoring solutions (DataDog, Nagios, Newrelic)
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- Proficient with container technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS.
- Strong scripting experience, preference for Python, Bash , PowerShell…
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with continuous deployment methodology and other common DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins
- Proficient with configuration management and provisioning tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, or Terraform
- Proficient knowledge in networking technologies & Cloud specific Network assets
- Ability and flexibility to be on-call for escalations and support, migration and deployments
- Experience with Steam, Epic Game Store, Microsoft Store, App Store, or other software delivery platforms is a plus.
- Application review
- Interviews via Voice/Video Call or Discord Chat
- Coding challenge – We will provide a task from our open issues – Any solution we use will be paid for
- Contract negotiations
- Total expected time to hire: A few days to a couple weeks
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/234247→