Weâre like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com – the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the worldâs best teams, includingÂ Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, AtlÃ©tico de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since weâre looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ)Â is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.comÂ is the world’s first fan influence and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.netÂ is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.Â
Due to the continued growth and success of Chiliz & Socios.com, we are now looking to recruit a DevOps Manager to join us. We are working in a fast-paced work environment where we default to quick iterations. We are seeking an experienced DevOps Manager to lead our team responsible for developing, deploying, and managing our software applications and infrastructure. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and extensive knowledge of software development and operations. This role requires someone that can unite the DevOps team and can put a strategic vision of the team into clearly defined goals.
As a DevOps Manager, you have acquired enough experience to be responsible, empathetic, and evolutionary. You also have autonomy, a high view of projects and you are able to make tough decisions.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on full-time employment or consultancy depending on your tax residency.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Lead and manage a team of DevOps engineers responsible for deploying, configuring, and managing software applications and infrastructure.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the DevOps team and DevOps processes and tools, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for your teamâs OKRs and be the main point of communication between DevOps and the Technical Management.
- Develop and maintain metrics and KPIs to measure the performance and effectiveness of the DevOps team.
- Work closely with the DevOps Architect to implement across the Devops team processes and practices to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the software development lifecycle.
- Be the point of contact with Development teams to ensure the seamless integration of software applications and infrastructure into production environments.
- Work with security teams to ensure compliance with security policies and standards.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Build a recruitment strategy and grow the Devops team to meet the various needs from our development teams
- Mentor new members of the team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the DevOps team.
- You care and get involved in our product and you are a driving force to improve it.
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial role and 5 years of experience in DevOps or related fields.
- Extensive knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies such as AWS and related technologies (Azure, Google Cloud).
- Proficient knowledge of networking and hybrid cloud concepts.
- Heavy automation domain knowledge and experience with IaaC tools (Terraform)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry, etc.)
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Python)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to align the team workload with the team velocity to make sure that tasks are properly planned and delivered on time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- You are able to anticipate side effects and edge cases.
Nice to have
- Experience with Web 3.0 technologies and concepts such as blockchains, digital assets, Dapps, and Cryptocurrency.
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally.
Our Tech Stack:
- GitLab / GitLab CI
- SQL (preferred PostgreSQL)
- Blockchain (preferred Ethereum)
- AWS SQS
- PHP (preferred Symfony)
- Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana
WHAT WE OFFERÂ
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where youâll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too.
From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It’s not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the worldâs best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?Â
Weâve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all – flexibility.Â
Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. Youâll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, weâll gain you.Â
Are you ready?
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/233267→