Who you are:
You’re a B2B digital demand marketer with experience overseeing the planning, development and execution of inbound paid digital marketing programs. You have experience leading programs across paid social, search and display channels. You are keenly focused on generating quality leads and have hands-on experience driving these programs using solutions & tools from LinkedIn, Google (Ads, Console, AdWords), Microsoft/Bing, and others. You have a strong analytical bent and are adept at leveraging metrics from various platforms to use for planning and performance analysis.
As our Manager of Digital Performance Marketing, you’ll help evolve, scale and optimize Dataminr’s inbound digital programs to support business growth. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will work closely across our robust marketing, sales and other internal teams to drive critical activities supporting sales and pipeline growth.
- Develop, plan, and execute paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, including paid social.
- Manage and optimize channels to hit lead and demand gen targets effectively and efficiently; optimize and structure existing channels with the latest best practices and continuously test new strategies and tactics
- Work with marketing, creative and product teams to test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting
- Analyze and report on results of all campaigns, using learning to optimize campaign performance
- Manage external agency partner, conduct agency reviews and select agency partners as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing and demand generation experience for a B2B or SaaS company with a focus on inbound programs such as paid social and paid search
- Solid knowledge of the complete digital marketing landscape and a history of success managing digital marketing programs that drive results
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable using data to drive decision-making
- Experience working in a start-up or early stage company a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a positive âget it doneâ attitude
- Hands-on experience working with:
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Pinterest, Redditt
- Google Ads and Analytics
- Marketing automation platforms experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
â¦and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/112783→