As a Digital Products Coordinator, you will be part of the Group Marketing & Technology department making the magic to bring our digital products and easification to the next level!
You will be responsible for and/or participate in projects, such as:
- Development/improvement, implementation and roll-out monitoring of our digital products
- Development of sales & marketing collaterals for our digital products and 365-Connect strategy
- Production of content for the Academy Online (our internal e-learning platform), to maximise learning experience & engagement of our sales & marketing teams across the Group
- Training of new users and collection & sharing of Best Practices
- Process improvement to increase efficiency & adoption from our team members and customers (visitors & exhibitors)
This will include some travels to our various events and offices across Europe.
More than skills, we are seeking passion, service-minded attitude, curiosity, people-friendliness and very good grasp on technology!
If, on top of that, you currently have a degree in Digital or Product Marketing and 3 year-experience in digital marketing and/or digital products and combine :
- solutions & goal drive
- craze for new technologies
- strong planning & organisation skills
- quick learning and agility aptitudes
- excellent English communication skills
- perfect knowledge of Office365
â¦then just get in touch with us and undertake your Digital Products Coordinator role in a fun, international and creative company such as ours!
Whatâs in it for you?
- You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing multinational company that aims for innovation, experimentation and service excellence.
- You will be able to propose creative solutions and new processes to easify the life of our team members and customers.
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- You will be part of a OOO culture: Objectivity â Optimism â Open-mindness.
- Your performance will be measured against clear, structured and concrete objectives, whereby you will receive continuous feedback.
- You will earn a competitive base salary, on-target variable and flexible fringe benefits; reviewed yearly based on individual competences & performance as well as latest market data and trends.
Easyfairs organises and hosts events, bringing communities together to visit the future.
We organise 200 events in 14 countries (Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) and manage eight event venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden (Antwerp, Ghent, Mechelen-Brussels North, Namur, Gorinchem, Hardenberg, MalmÃ¶ and Stockholm).
We are passionate about âeasifyingâ the life of our customers and increasing the return on investment and return on time for professional communities through our all-in formulas, advanced technology and customer-centric approach.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121055→