Director, Business Development, Programmatic Media Sales
Are you looking to join a Global Tech leader?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Broadsign is a growing software company with a mission to make buying, selling, and delivering out-of-home media easier than ever. Our software is operated by some of the most successful out-of-home businesses and powers impactful, compelling campaigns seen across the world. Come light up the world as a Director, Business Development, Programmatic Media Sales.
What to expect :
Your day-to-day will vary but your mission is simple; As a key member of our Programmatic team, you will be taking full responsibility for business development activities of enterprise accounts by educating buyers on the new opportunities brought forth by our products. Your territory will consist of media buyers from agencies and brands. Youâll put your sales experience to use by determining client needs and recommending optimal programmatic DOOH proposals and negotiating agency-wide agreements.
What you need to perform in this job :
- 10+ years of previous enterprise-level Sales experience in the media world; you understand agencies and advertisers care about
- A solid understanding of digital programmatic world and/or the digital out of home programmatic ecosystem
- Interest in engaging with new buyers by introducing them to the benefits of programmatic DOOH and the innovative advertising opportunities via the Broadsign platforms
- Excellent presentation skills – you know how to craft a pitch
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- Great communication and collaborative approach with teammates
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunities to evolve and stay challenged
- Company insurance plan as of day one! (100% employer-paid)
- 3-week vacation package + 5 sick/personal days
- 500$ annual wellness fund to support your mental and physical health and office related expenses
- Parental leave top-off
- 2 volunteer days per year
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and educational assistance
- 401K matching
- Additional benefits available
Does this sound like you? If so, weâd love to hear from you!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120563→