About the role
Andela is looking for an entrepreneurial revenue leader who can manage and lead a team that is rapidly growing at Andela. As the Director of our SMB business, you will play a critical role in helping the company build and scale its go-to-market capabilities. You will be responsible for building new business sales pipeline with new logos, and manage a team of Account Executives and to equip them to succeed. This is a great career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside. Working closely with Sales, Client Services and Product teams, you will define strategic opportunities for growth within our most important accounts. We are looking for someone who has a strong customer-centric philosophy combined with a growth mindset.
You will hire, coach, and retain top talent as revenue grows. You’ll maintain and develop operational rigor by implementing effective and repeatable sales processes to successfully scale our business. In doing so, youâll work closely with the VP of Sales, Chief Revenue Officer, and a number of other functional leaders across sales, marketing and talent operations.
- Working closely with our Rev Ops, Marketing, Product and Talent Operations teams, you will own the strategy and execution for driving growth across our global SMB portfolio.
- You will own an outbound sales strategy along with our Sales Development team.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Andela through a consultative and value-driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Stay current on our clients’ business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- You will provide regular forecasting on monthly and quarterly growth
- Enhance our key account planning process, thoroughly expand our Strategic Accounts reach through organization charts, strategic acquisition plans, and have a game plan for every division within our largest customers.
- Work closely with the Product organization to evaluate, test and incubate new product ideas.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement; Support a high-growth company in building and scaling processes and capabilities.
- 10+ years of customer-facing experience, 5+ years managing highly strategic revenue teams that sell into a technical persona. Managing a team of Sales Managers is a big plus.
- Experience in the talent industry/marketplace is a HUGE plus!
- Experienced with net new business and account management teams as an individual contributor and a leader.
- High EQ with empathetic/servant leadership style and strong critical thinking.
- Experience operating cross-functionally to drive strategic initiatives that impact product roadmap and general business direction.
- Have a coaching mentality: our sales environment is centered around making each other better via collaboration and coaching, not just recruiting fully formed stars.
- Excited about building teams that are diverse, inclusive, and collaborative.
- Business insight / judgment: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Experience motivating sales teams to generate their own opportunities in addition to marketing and SDR teams, but not relying solely on these supporting teams.
- Proven ability to hit and exceed revenue goals on a consistent basis and a deep forecasting background
- Comfortable presenting to C-level decision-makers as well as to VPs of engineering/product.
- A leader who can work closely with all functions across a growing technology company
- You have a passion for talent marketplaces and remote work; previous marketplace experience and/or software engineering industry experience is highly valuable.
- Humility / willingness to question oneâs own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/144026→