About the Job
Draft.dev is a content marketing agency focused on creating in-depth, technical content for growing technology companies. We work with subject matter experts from around the world to create tutorials, blog posts, and e-books for our clients. Founded in 2020, we’re a small but quickly growing team of technologists, writers, marketers, and editors.
If you’re a software developer and you want to build your personal brand while getting paid to write about interesting technical topics on the side, this will be a great part-time role for you!
📣 We’re looking for writers/developers with experience in VR / AR.
Draft.dev’s writers create technical blog posts and tutorials for clients in a wide range of industries and areas of technology. Writer pay starts at $315 per ~1500-word article and goes up as you complete more assignments.
This is a great side hustle as almost all our 200+ writers are full-time developers with a background in software engineering, data engineering, machine learning, product management, or similar.
Because we create content that will be read by a wide range of readers around the world, we are committed to supporting diversity in our writers (we currently have writers in over 50 countries).
What You’ll Do
- Write content such as blogs, tutorials, guides, and other similar materials
- Research and prepare demo code as needed
- Conduct necessary research to ensure the accuracy of the content
- Respond to editorial requests in a timely manner
Your Skills & Experience
- You have worn a VR headset and are familiar with the use
- You have experience developing with Unity and are familiar with Unreal/Unity components
- You have knowledge of: Plane detection, VR, Quest passthrough
What You’ll Love
- Remote work: 100% remote work environment allows for a flexible schedule and work from anywhere in the world
- Asynchronous communication: No need to be available at specific hours or use real-time chat tools, promoting work-life balance
- Diversity and inclusion: A company culture that values diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of our work
- Fair pay: Competitive salary based on experience, and a commitment to paying fair rates for quality work
- Honest feedback: A supportive work environment that values honesty and transparency in feedback to help employees grow and succeed.
If you have any of the skills listed above, please apply!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/draft-dev-technical-writer-with-vr-ar-experience
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/draft-dev-technical-writer-with-vr-ar-experience→