As the engineering manager of ourÂ User ProductsÂ team, your mission is to build an effective web3 engineering team delivering user products leveraging the most unique and innovative payment protocol in DeFi space: Superfluid.
Remote CET & ET time zones – Office hubs: London (UK) or Tallinn (Estonia)
- You like open source code and a world of openness in general.
- You are excited about DeFi (decentralized Finance), and want to be part of it.
- You want to build and nurture a great team of extraordinary engineers that can accomplish things that excite you.
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard.
- You take strong ownership of what your build and ship.
About Us ð¸
We’re a rising tech startup working on a radically new type of payment technology able to improve global commerce!
Superfluid is the asset streaming protocol that enables you to transfer assets every second, instead of using recurring monthly transactions. By accelerating money, we empower people worldwide to do more with less capital, increasing people’s independence and overall happiness.
We are a remote team, but some of us work together from an office in London (UK) or Tallinn (Estonia). You are welcome to work remotely or join us there! Learn more atÂ superfluid.finance.
Responsibilities ð ï¸
- Building our User Products team by hiring the best engineers
- Nurturing an outstanding engineering environment, mentoring and coaching a team of 4 to 8 software engineers
- Working hands-on with your team and the Product team through the design and implementation, setting examples for good engineering practices and coding along the way
- Continuously improving the team’s ability to deliver high quality features via a constant improvement of the team’s engineering practices
- Refining our engineering strategy, building engineering plans and executing them with agility while ensuring high delivery quality
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the companyâs overall objectives and resources
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training
- Focus on customer success, work with Superfluid community and partners to make our product the go to solution for real-time finance
- 2+ years experience in leading an engineering team as an engineering manager
- 2+ years experience in a Venture Backed tech startup
- Proven experience as a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong technical leadership background, ability to inspire those around you
- Strong desire to get things shipped with whatever skills required to learn
- Passion and eagerness for continuous learning
- Bonus points if you understand product well !
- Bonus points if you love to delight and service customers !
- EXTRA BOUNUS points if you love Twitter and hold some Bitcoin !
- Remote: CET or ET time zones
- Super motivated team, with cutting-edge Ethereum developers
- Work on world-first, groundbreaking financial technology
- 28 days paid holidays (including public holidays)
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual and friendly work environment
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/149624→