We are looking for a trustworthy and proactive engineering manager with many years of engineering experience and proven leadership skills. The engineering manager will build and manage diverse teams of data engineers, software engineers, data scientists and QA testers. Additionally, they will can expect to work on many projects at the same time, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other key stakeholders in the firm. Their responsibilities include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight, great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.
- Own product roadmap
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Google Cloud Architect
- Scrum Master, Agile
- Design Thinking/Product Management
- Sonarqube (or similar code review software)
- Feature management (launchdarkly, split, or something similar)
- Master’s degree in engineering management, technical management, or business administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in the engineering field.
- Many years’ engineering experience.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Must come highly recommended.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/118939→