- About Our Client:* Our client is a Providence, Rhode Islandâbased natural and organic food company. The largest publicly traded wholesale distributor of health and specialty food in the United States and Canada, it is Whole Foods Market’s main supplier, with their traffic making up over a third of its revenue in 2018.
- Job Description*
- Will support largest clients (supermarket team) – supporting large grocery chains like Whole Foods
- Reconciles large accounts
- Submit payments to claims and billing team; B2B collections
- Communicate with supermarket AP or sales teams via email or phone
- Send reports to AP team to obtain funds or set up payment plans
- Provides support by retrieving invoice copies, proofs of delivery, deduction backup from vendor portals.
- Reviews and processes payments received against outstanding balances for customer accounts based on remittance information from customer.
- Reviews credit balances, refunds, adjustments, and claim denials; reconciles, corrects and applies adjustments to billing records.
- Works with customers and collections team to address credits on account either thru refund, application or escheatment.
- What youâll enjoyâ¦*
- 100% Remote *â Freedom to login from home to help ensure you maintain your work/life balance
- New Equipment* â You will be sent a laptop, monitor(s), and peripherals (mouse, keyboard etc.)
- Employees First *â Surveys give employees access to resources like technology, office equipment, wellness programs etc.
- Paid Volunteering *â Get paid while you give back to our communities
- Wellness Programs* â Great medical, dental, vision, flex spending, free on-site gym, 401K match, Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts* â Product discounts, new employee referral bonus program
- Annual Events* â Enjoy group outings, catered lunches, and company events for you and your family to attend
- Top Skills:*
- College degree preferred (either obtained or pursuing)
- 0-2 yearsâ experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120613→