Fanzee Labs brings sports and entertainment organizations closer to their fans by leveraging the power of blockchain technologies. We are a rapidly growing startup that raised its pre-seed round of $2M through TONcoin.fund (backed by Huobi Incubator and KuCoin Ventures) and FS Labs, supported by MEXC Pioneer, Vlg.digital, Orbs, 3 Commas Capital and Hexit Capital. We are the first retail project built on The Open Network – TON blockchain.
We are looking to bring onboard team members who love building unique and impactful solutions, like navigating difficult business challenges and, most importantly, feeling at home in a collaborative environment.
Why join Fanzee Labs?
Global and growing team: You will be joining a team based across different geographies, which would provide you with the unique opportunity to work with people from different cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
Continuous Learning: We have an open structure where everyone in the organization is encouraged and expected to grow the company. There are no bad ideas and there are no locked doors. Speak up and be heard.
Remote work: You have the flexibility to work from anywhere. You are in charge of your day and we trust each other to drive results in a fast-growing environment.
Space: We are driving innovation in the intersection of sports, gaming and blockchain technology. You get to learn and explore a path that is exciting and full of opportunities.
Ownership: You will have a stake in the growth of the company beyond just the competitive salary. We will build Fanzee Labs together.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Weâre looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the CEO of Fanzee Labs.
The ideal candidate needs strong time management, communication and analytical skills.
What to expect day to day:
- Work closely with the CEO on strategic and cross-functional projects.
- Work on CEOâs schedule: set up meetings and coordinate time.
- Coordinate team meetings: send invitations, manage meeting minutes, collect data and prepare presentations.
- Help conduct research and present findings at the CEOâs request.
- Proactive in finding and allocating required human resources for the completion of tasks.
- Task tracking and report compilation.
- Help with human resources tasks: vacancies publication, arranging meetings with candidates, and an initial selection of candidates.
- Lead team-building events.
Qualifications for Assistant:
- Be Hands-on CEOâs daily activities and schedule: You should be someone who will manage the CEOâs schedule, help with collecting and analyzing data and work on the teamâs activities.
- People skills: You will need to interact with multiple stakeholders with different experiences and cultural backgrounds.
- Research-oriented: You will be supporting the CEO in researching and compiling information for strategic and GTM projects
- Data-oriented: You should be a person who can collect and organize data.
- Detail-Oriented: You will be meticulous and deliver compelling and inspiring solutions by being able to incorporate all the different critical elements into your work.
- Communication Skills: You will be working in a remote and diverse team and will need to communicate effectively with them to drive results
- Flexibility: You should have the ability to adapt and work under pressure as projects, objectives and expectations could change rapidly.
- 1+ year of experience as assistant to CEO/ Senior Executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint/ KeyNote, Notion, etc.
- Work experience with task trackers (Jira, ASANA, Trello)
- High-level time-management skills.
- Maximum attention to detail and the ability to isolate the important.
Nice to have:
- Interest in blockchain technologies/sports industry, past experience in these domains.
Add âCEO assistantâ as the subject of your email
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/180736→