LATOKEN is a leading digital crypto exchange with 2M+ users and is the leader in IEOs globally. We have achieved 8x user growth and are accelerating towards our vision – becoming the âAmazon of Cryptoâ. We are looking for talented, ambitious team players to join us in this growth.
Role: Finance Manager
Unit: Finance Control
Role Mission: CF, BS, PnL & other managerial fin data timely, no mistakes.
Story: LATOKEN management need actionable transparent timely managerial-finance reports with no mistakes.
- Two business days to prepare weekly Cash Flow report.
- Zero deviations between indirect & actual cash & equivalents balances.
- Automate: reports are done manually only once.
- – Proper feed of Cash Flow data into the budget & PnL report.
- – Weekly check between bank accounts and wallet balances VS indirect cash & equivalents balances, follow up on discrepancies.
- – Automate Cash Flow process in ERP
- – Set technical specifications for reports automation
- – Control for transactions mapped properly to relevant line items
Constraints:Wallet balances calculated based on recorded transactions: not transparent, requires time to ensure quality.
Main performance number: Completeness of fiat and crypto transactions as reflected in the ERP system
Second performance number: % of reports preparation tasks automated
Third performance number: Weekly reports preparation time
â¢ Collect : Conducting payments, bookkeeping using an accounting system.
â¢ Report : Preparing weekly financial report (CF, PnL).
â¢ 1C database check-up : Checking the completeness and correctness of filling 1C.
â¢ 1C automation : Development of loading new data blocks.
Requirement skills and experience:
1 – Experience in:- constructing financial statements (CF, PNL, Balance sheet, budgeting) is a must.- preparing regulatory finance forms- 1C .
2 – Strong knowledge in SQL (1+ year, experience in building reporting and financial analytics).
3 – Working proficiency English.
1 – Experience in: participation in preparation for an audit, implementation of processes .
2 – Experience in a startup or BIG4, or big foreign corporation is a plus.
3 – Has a need to surround himself with straightforward people with high results.
4 – Ability to grow into product managers5 – Drive to create a new product.
- Competitive base and industry-leading incentives for performance, including potential options from any future Nasdaq listing
- Work from anywhere with a global team from both developed and emerging markets
- Opportunity to work with crypto industry leaders building the next breakthrough technology
- Gain experience in the fastest growing emerging markets targeted by our first-ever global digital exchange wallet
Feel a great fit – apply now or forward to a great candidate.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/179844→