Limeade is a corporate wellness technology âcompanyâ âthat measurably improves âemployee health, well-being and performance while building cultures that support well-being. Employees earn points and rewards for taking steps to improve well-being, while employers move the needle on their business goals. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And weâve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. Weâre one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitteâs Technology Fast 500â¢), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
Weâre looking for a talented, passionate, and curious Financial Analyst to help take the Corporate FP&A function to the next level at this fast-paced public technology company.â¯
The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Director of Finance providing high-quality reporting and analytical insights to business and finance leaders, enabling data-driven decision making. They will help to drive rigor around planning, forecasting, and reporting with experience influencing senior business leaders and their leadership teams in rapidly evolving environments.
This is an individual contributor role.
- Have the ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way.
- Play a key role on the FP&A team assisting in long-range and annual planning, working with business leaders and key stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Develop, prepare, and analyze monthly financial scorecards, KPIs and reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Drive monthly forecasting and variance analysis including revenue, headcount and non-headcount expenses, and cash.
- Create a monthly financial reporting package to monitor department and company-wide progress and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organizationâs financial status and help drive alignment.
- Develop relationships with business teams, implement new process, and continuous improvement.
- Partner with stakeholders including Accounting, Sales, Customer Success, Legal, and the People team to identify opportunities and business requirements for financial systems, process improvement, and technology innovation/automation.
Desired skills and experience:
- 7+ years of relevant finance experience, including private equity/venture capital, corporate FP&A or business unit finance (corporate SaaS experience preferred).
- Experience supporting and influencing senior business leaders and supporting decision-making in rapidly changing environments.
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management.
- Unassailable integrity and ethics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to professionalism and teamwork.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced modeling skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively under tight timelines.
- Sound and practical business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Technical experience working with HRIS, CRM, and ERP systems (e.g., ADP, Salesforce, NetSuite).
- Experience with business planning applications.
- BS/BA degree preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. An MBA is preferred
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/147184→