FirstPromoter helps SaaS and other subscription businesses to easily launch and manage their referral and affiliate programs. We’re one of the top affiliate tools in the market, with hundreds of clients worldwide, ranging from small one man startups to companies valued at $4 billion. We launched 5 years ago, fully bootstrapped and highly profitable since then.
We’re looking for a highly skilled Customer Support Specialist that will ensure the happiness of our users as well as of keeping an up to date help-center. Through your daily conversations with our users, you’ll understand their needs and concerns, helping them solve their issues and suggesting improvements to our team.
Since we’re at the beginning of our journey, you’ll play a big role in shaping the future of our company, that’s why having initiative, being reliable and driven it’s essential for us.
- answer our users queries in a timely, accurate and emphatic manner via live-chat and emails
- help users integrate FirstPromoter into their website and pass more technical issues to our developers
- proactive outreach to new trials or existing users and provide on-boarding support assistance, guiding them through our features
- occasionally jumping on ad-hoc calls with customers to quickly fix issues, as necessary
- provide occasional demo calls to potential customers or quick screenshare videos to help users
- improve our help documentation with new articles, tutorials, how-to videos etc
- gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- continuously learn about our industry and our product to become a subject matter expert that our users can rely on
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features and new products they might find useful
- 8am-4pm PST
What we’re looking for
- Min. 2 years of experience in a customer support role
- a friendly, emphatic and patient person. You take time to understand a customer’s needs and know that patience and understanding are the most important ingredients in helping a customer with their concerns.
- tech-savy, ability to quickly grasp relatively complex user flows and experience working with different type of software applications
- great troubleshooting skills
- fluent in spoken and written English
- great at problem solving
- ability to keep up with live-chat support
- a big plus if you already worked with Intercom
- a huge plus if you already worked as a customer support specialist for a SaaS company
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/first-promoter-customer-support-specialist-us-time-zone→